A Cognitive View of the Cosmos and the Universal Grammar

Antonio Cassella


This article shows that nature’s nature,[1] the cosmos, and the universal grammar behind all languages agree with the ironic “semeiotic” of the American Charles Sanders Peirce (“/pɜːrs/” IPA[2]). He stressed (Peirce, 1868) the crossing of classical (“yes against no”) with quantum (“yes and no”) computing in two propositions: “There is no griffin” and “A griffin is a winged quadruped.” His logic, confused with American Pragmatism, lies unused. Yet global warming and the massive death of children without proper food and water before the turn of this century can be eluded by seizing Peirce’s “science of irony,” two lost artworks by Leonardo da Vinci, autism, folly, and the circle of complex numbers (“Z”) that enlightens two universes in which matter counters anti-matter. The cosmos, led by infinity in dark energy and zero in dark matter, echoes the union of enemies, freedom after slavery, shame after sinning, and forgiveness for justice.

[1] The three attentions/intentions behind my hypothetical “Logos Heuristics” (or “Greek Lambda”) about nature’s nature use the following notation:

  • Our underlined 1st attention (1) goes 99% with the recall (Zaitchik, 1990; Povinelli et al., 1996), finiteness, or classical computing (p = probability = 1) spared in autistics (about 1% of us)—who fancy the truths they see;
  • the 2nd attention (2), the quantum computing (p = 1 and 0) hurt in autistics—or our going with hope in facing doubts, sins, plights, lies, puns, metaphors, problems, infinity, nothingness, and paradoxes—goes in bold; and
  • the 3rd attention (3), “Z”, or our ironic ability to solve a problem—wronged in schizophrenics (near 1% of us), who see the lies they fancy—combines underlining and bold or is stressed with an irregular Capital.

[2] IPA is the International Phonetic Alphabet.

Full Text:


DOI: https://doi.org/10.11114/ijsss.v10i3.5532


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Paper Submission E-mail: ijsss@redfame.com

International Journal of Social Science Studies   ISSN 2324-8033 (Print)   ISSN 2324-8041 (Online)

Copyright © Redfame Publishing Inc.

To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'redfame.com' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders. If you have any questions, please contact: ijsss@redfame.com